Brass annealing refers to brass heat treatment technology, refers to the slow heating of brass to a certain temperature, adhere to the time, and then cool for speed. The intention to remove hydrogen furnace is to decrease hardness and improve machinability, eliminate residual stress, stabilize scale, reduce deformation and crack tendency, refine grain and adjust arrangement to eliminate the shortcomings of brass annealing furnace. Precisely, annealing is a heat treatment technology for data, including metal data and non-metallic data.
Brass: brass is an alloy made from copper and zinc annealed copper annealing furnace. If brass, which is made up of copper and zinc, is called usually brass. Brass is often used to make valves, pipes, air conditioners and radiators. A variety of alloys made up of more than two elements are called special brass. Such as copper alloys made of lead, tin, manganese, nickel, iron and silicon. Special brass is also known as special brass. It has high strength, high hardness and strong chemical corrosion resistance. And the mechanical functions of the cutting process are also outstanding. Brass has strong wear resistance. The seamless copper tube made of brass is soft and wear-resistant. The brass seamless tube can be used for heat exchanger and condenser, low temperature pipeline, seabed transport tube. Make board, strip, bar, pipe, forged parts and so on. Copper in 62% to 68%, strong plastic, the production of pressure equipment and so on.
Brass annealing intention:
(1) decrease the hardness and improve the machinability.
(2) elimination of residual stress, stability scale, and reduction of deformation and crack tendency;
(3) refining the grain, adjusting the arrangement and eliminating the shortcomings of the arrangement.
(4) uniform data arrangement and composition, improve the function of data or prepare for future heat treatment.
Commonly used annealing techniques are:
In production, the annealing technology is widely used. There are many kinds of technical specifications for annealing according to the different intentions of the job request annealing, which are commonly used in annealing, spheroidizing annealing, and stress annealing.
(1) complete annealing. In order to refine the medium and low carbon steel after forging, forging and welding thick overheating after the presentation of mechanical function had arranged. Heating the workpiece to ferrite is changed to austenite temperature above 30~50 degrees, holding for a period of time, and then slowly cooled with the furnace, during the cooling process, austenite is changed again, which can make the steel arrangement fine.
(2) spheroidizing annealing. High hardness after forging and pressing of the lower tool steel and bearing steel below. The workpiece is heated to the beginning of steel, forming austenite above 20~40 C, and then slowly cooled after heat preservation. During the cooling process, lamellar cementite in pearlite becomes spherical and then decreases.
(3) isothermal annealing. The high hardness of the alloy structural steel with the lower content of some nickel and chromium is reduced to be machined. It is usually cooled to the most unstable temperature of austenite at a faster speed, and at the right time, when the austenite is changed into tortolite or Soxhlet, the hardness decreases.
(4) recrystallization annealing. It is used to eliminate the hardened scene of metal wire and sheet during cold drawing and cold rolling (increase of hardness and decrease of plasticity). The heating temperature is usually 50~150 degrees below the temperature of the austenite at the beginning of the steel, as long as the ability to eliminate the working hardening effect makes the metal soften.
Graphitization annealing. It is used to make cast iron containing a lot of carburized body into a malleable malleable cast iron. The technical operation is to heat the castings to 950 centigrade, and the heat preservation must be cooled properly after a certain time, so that the carburized body is divided into floc graphite.
The dispersion of annealing. It is used to homogenizing the chemical composition of the alloy castings and improving the function of the alloy. The method is to heat the casting to the highest possible temperature without melting down, and keep it warm for a long time until all the elements in the alloy are dispersed evenly and then slowly cooled.
The stress relief annealing. It is used to eliminate the internal stress of iron and steel castings and weldments. After heating the steel finished, the temperature of the austenite is below 100~200 degrees C, and the heat is cooled in the air after heat preservation, and the internal stress can be eliminated.
Brass annealing furnace type:
1. well type vacuum annealing furnace
Structural features: the electric furnace structure is similar to the international standard electric furnace. The shell is continuously sealed and welded by the steel plate and the steel type. The lining of the furnace is made of 0.6g/Cm2 super light and energy saving refractory brick. After the placement of lining of aluminum silicate fiber blanket, electric heating and thermal insulation of the outstanding. The gap between the furnace shell and the lining of the furnace is to fill in the insulated fireproof fiber cotton. The lCrl8Ni9TiNi stainless steel plate is used to roll the cylinder into the cylinder, and the double side welding is selected, and the test pressure is made after the X ray nondestructive flaw detection. Heat preservation type water cooling is chosen for the cover of the furnace, and heat resistant rubber is used as a sealing ring between the furnace gallbladder cover and the furnace gallbladder flange. The furnace gallbladder cover is equipped with a nitrogen gas tank, an exhaust pipe, a pressure gauge, a vacuum suction pipe and a safety valve. Temperature control in the upper, middle and lower three areas, active temperature control. According to the technical request, the temperature can be exchanged, the power supply is active or manual, the insulation time can be set, and the equipment temperature is super high, the active alarm or the closed power supply.
2. car type vacuum annealing furnace
Introduction: trolley type vacuum resistance furnace. The furnace is heated at the left, right and bottom. The temperature is controlled in the front and middle three zones, and the temperature control device automatically displays the technical temperature. The furnace mouth is sealed by the rubber ring, and the water circulation equipment, the furnace filler box and the feeding device. It is mainly used for light and light heat treatment of steel tube and other straight strip metal data.
3. hood vacuum annealing furnace
The equipment is strictly sealed between the heat resistant stainless steel bell cover and the furnace body, so that the operation data and the outside air are obstructed. During the heating and the cooling process of the thermal insulation box, it is always in the high purity nitrogen and hydrogen gas protection, and then the annealing data will stick to the light surface without oxidation. Because in the furnace
Hangzhou Hangshen Energy-Saving Furnace Co.,Ltd.
Add: Yanshan Industrial Zone, Chongxian Street, Yuhang, Hangzhou, Zhengjiang
Sales manager: Mr.Qian
Mobile phone: 15990123123